Shoes and Belt Advice Needed

dimanche 13 septembre 2015

Hi all, first post here; other threads have been great so hopefully some personal advice will match the standard :)

My outfit of choice (casual) is dark navy jeans, white or light shirt, dark navy blazer (not matching jeans & casual texture) - I do this because Im quite short 5'7/8 and I think contrasting jacket and jeans would make me look short.

I'm looking into getting some new boots, but am unsure what the best colour choice would be. At the moment I have some tan ones with a matching belt, which is nice, but maybe too casual and the contrast with the outfit again could break up that vertical line...

So I'm thinking cordavan/burgandy/oxblood, nice and dark, leaving a pretty dark outfit with white hightlights in the shirt and pocket square.

What do you think? Suggestions needed!

Josh
Shoes and Belt Advice Needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire