Well, this season I decided to order multiples of various items to get a discount. With Orvis, at the right price point, the quality is well worth the net amount paid.
Their Signature Polo is beautiful. I anticipated having issues with fit, color, but it is true their customer service is very good. OK, ordered three polos, only two arrived, as one color was coming from somewhere else. Realized the size was wrong. Returned those, meanwhile the other color showed up, returned that to order the correct size. Also, noticed the color was not as bright and it seemed storage wear was present in a few places. The other two came back in the correct size. The replacement for the third color was no improvement (was not sure about the size since I didn't try it on). So, I exchanged that for a another color, but did not re-order, so it was a matter of them getting the item, processing, and forwarding out the replacement, elapsed time almost three weeks.
Well it came yesterday. I immediately noticed the fit was baggy, then placed the correct size shirt over the top of the new one, and it was quite a bit smaller. I even took a pic of it, just in case Orvis CS was finally getting tired of dealing with me!
So, was given the option of getting the color in the same size, in hopes of it being correct, or a different size should the sizing problem be color-wide. Flipped a coin and opted for the former. The original order was just over two months ago. Who knows...:fool:
Polo Tribulations
Their Signature Polo is beautiful. I anticipated having issues with fit, color, but it is true their customer service is very good. OK, ordered three polos, only two arrived, as one color was coming from somewhere else. Realized the size was wrong. Returned those, meanwhile the other color showed up, returned that to order the correct size. Also, noticed the color was not as bright and it seemed storage wear was present in a few places. The other two came back in the correct size. The replacement for the third color was no improvement (was not sure about the size since I didn't try it on). So, I exchanged that for a another color, but did not re-order, so it was a matter of them getting the item, processing, and forwarding out the replacement, elapsed time almost three weeks.
Well it came yesterday. I immediately noticed the fit was baggy, then placed the correct size shirt over the top of the new one, and it was quite a bit smaller. I even took a pic of it, just in case Orvis CS was finally getting tired of dealing with me!
So, was given the option of getting the color in the same size, in hopes of it being correct, or a different size should the sizing problem be color-wide. Flipped a coin and opted for the former. The original order was just over two months ago. Who knows...:fool:
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire