I was in the market for a good pair of causal shoes and I'm leaning towards a pair of loafers since I lack those in my non-dress shoe rotation.
I was wondering if anyone can offer any opinion on the quality of these from Herring? If not any alternatives as I can go as high as $400-500 but would prefer to keep it under that.
http://ift.tt/1KU27w7
Also on a side not about Herring? How is the quality of their clothing items like sweaters and pants? I ask as they say "Made in Britain."
Thank you again for your input everyone!
ESB,
How would the quality of these loafers be?
I was wondering if anyone can offer any opinion on the quality of these from Herring? If not any alternatives as I can go as high as $400-500 but would prefer to keep it under that.
http://ift.tt/1KU27w7
Also on a side not about Herring? How is the quality of their clothing items like sweaters and pants? I ask as they say "Made in Britain."
Thank you again for your input everyone!
ESB,
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire