Wrinkles in raincoat

vendredi 30 octobre 2015

I purchased a Todd Snyder raincoat, the one actually featured on this PTO article http://ift.tt/1NH9RD4 which IMO looks great!

It is a poly/linen blend (50% poly, 25% cotton, 20% linen), but it wrinkles quite badly for outerwear. Taking this to the dry cleaners worked out the wrinkles for a day. I tried ironing this myself over a press cloth with moderate results, that would essentially require me ironing this every night prior to each wear which is not ideal. I have googled quite a bit and all the wrinkle management guides I have found are targeting full linen fabrics. I followed these instructions with the press cloth with no real change. I suspect the answer is no, but is there any way around this? Maybe using starch spray? I still cannot figure out how a 50% poly fabric wrinkles this bad! :(
Wrinkles in raincoat

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire