Bags and Suits - Do they need to match

dimanche 25 octobre 2015

Gentlemen,

I have a job interview in a few weeks and am starting to get my everything sorted for it. I already have a navy suit from Suit Supply and ties, cuff links, shirt and as part of my ensemble I am using a pair of black leather shoes that I already own. I have come to realise that I am in need of a bag/ briefcase for my interview as I currently only have a slightly worse for wear burgundy backpack that I use for university. Being a student I'm looking for value for money when it comes to bags and i have been pointed in the direction of Kattee and this messenger bag in Beige as it will also work well for my studies. My query is: does a bag leather have to match that of the rest of the outfit (would it be okay to use this brown bag with black shoes) and are there any alternative brands that you know about that i can use for both an interview and a more casual university setting? I live in the UK btw, so unless there is free shipping, US companies may not be applicable here.

Thanks for any advice you may have

YG
Bags and Suits - Do they need to match

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire