Is it worth tailoring a cheap suit?

mardi 27 octobre 2015

Hello all

I posted recently about restarting my wardrobe, and I bought a couple of Fitzgerald suits at BB and also a cheap medium gray "Lauren" Ralph Lauren suit. The Lauren suit is obviously of a much lesser quality than the others but it's not entirely tragic. I paid 100 dollars for it and the pants are just a smidge too long and the jacket could be taken in just a bit. Is it worth it? Or is it understood that cheap suits don't deserve any tailoring?

Separate question, I am going to back to BB to get two more suits this Friday. Maybe the thinner Milano cut this time around. Do they have a sale around November? I would hate to think that I could have gotten a third suit if I just waited a week or so.

Thanks!
Is it worth tailoring a cheap suit?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire