Clothes (shoes) indeed do make the man..

samedi 24 octobre 2015

I have 2 new BB tweed jackets that I was looking to find some ties for. I went over to my local BB outlet to see if they had any Makers ties mixed in, bringing the coats with me.

i usually avoid the SAS here as they are not very knowledgable. A young man who was well put together came over to help me. It soon became apparent that he had a knowledge of colors, textures, and patterns. To my delight, I was for the first time talking to a SA who spoke my language, and was helpful.

He then turned to me and asked if I posted on AAAC. When I replied yes, he introduced himself. Imagine my shock that it was YRR. I asked him how he knew I was an AAAC member. He pointed down and said that when he saw the bal boots he thought to himself "This is a guy who knows what he's doing".

We had a plesant time together pairing shirts ties and PS. From expecting to go home empty handed, I left with 3 Ancient Madders, a silk knit, and 3 PS. All for under $200.

I admit to being embarrassed at not recognizing him immediately from his WAYWT threads, but who would expect to randomly run into a fellow member? I wonder if any of his compatriots are as attuned to their customer's dress?
Clothes (shoes) indeed do make the man..

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire