Thoughts on Wedding Attire...

mardi 27 octobre 2015

Hello all first post.

Quick facts: Wedding in May 2016, fiancee will be wearing Champagne, black tie optional.

I'm a risky dresser, but it usually always works out well as I receive compliments from friends, family, and complete strangers often. I've never been afraid to go against the grain while using colors/patterns.

I'm likely going to go with the below burgundy tuxedo with black pants, while my groomsmen will be in traditional black. My logic is that colors like red have a more professional/formal side, which is burgundy or merlot. The same logic is used for blue, navy being the more professional/formal blue. While some traditional styles/colors I agree with, I think we live in a box at times.

I'd like to hear your opinions with logic on the wedding attire below.

Thoughts on Wedding Attire...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire