Do Cotton Shirts Always Shrink in the Dryer, or Only After the First Couple of Washes?

mercredi 28 octobre 2015

Hello,

Recently, one of my favorite shirts was accidentally put in the dryer. Normally, it is hung up on the basement clothesline to dry. It's definitely not the first time I've washed the shirt, as I've owned it for years. But I was worried about shrinkage because it was 100% cotton.

What I'm wondering is, does the dryer always shrink cotton every time no matter what, or is it only a problem during the first couple of washes and after that, non-excessive drying has little to no effect on the shirt's size? The shirt looks normal, but I guess I was just worried since it's one of my favorites and I'd hate to see it ruined.
Do Cotton Shirts Always Shrink in the Dryer, or Only After the First Couple of Washes?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire