Trubalance and Barrie... yes, again

mercredi 28 octobre 2015

Apologies for yet another post on this well, well-worn topic, but I did notice the last to come up in search was a few years back - the time has come for another ask!

My well-fitting shoes seem to vary all over the place but I was fitted for an 8E in the Park Ave (only shoe I've ever worn an E in). However, I also wear an 8D in the Barrie LWB; the 7.5D didn't quite work for me - seemed not wide enough and perhaps a trifle short. The Barrie is not the best fit I've had - shallow and wide heel, and miles of toe room, but forefoot feels good and ball is at flex point.

I'm now investigating the purchase of a pair of 403s. From what I hear, the Trubalance fits like the Barrie but also seems to fit wider and higher volume all around (good for my foot). Any thoughts? I'm wondering if a 7.5D might actually work out and eliminate some of the irritation I have with the Barrie

I will of course try before I buy and all that, just wanted to get an initial read.

Many thanks!
Trubalance and Barrie... yes, again

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire