Winter layering: what do you do?

mercredi 28 octobre 2015

Right now I'm living in a country that has no centralized heating and its driving me crazy.
outside is cold so I wear about 3 layers to stay warm (a uniqlo heat tech, a thin sweater or flannel, then a coat).

However inside public transportation, its crowded and the heater is on strong, so its very hot, even in just the sweater/flannel! I just wanna rip it off and wear just my undershirt

Rooms vary significantly, some are cold, others are warm, others are too hot. its getting frustrating transitioning to so many temperature varieties.

just curious to how you guys deal with layering.

A brazilian guy and american guy from california in my building, all they do is just wear their normal spring clothes (undershirt and regular shirt), and put on a thick jacket or puffer all the time, that's it.

some of the locals here do 4 layers. undershirt, regular shirt, some kind of thin sweater, i'm guessing merino wool, then a coat.
Winter layering: what do you do?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire