BB styles and fit questions...

vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Hello everyone!

Tonight bought 2 Fitzgerald suits at BB. This brings my total up to 4 Fitzgeralds taking into account the ones I bought a couple of weeks ago. I thought I wanted a Milano, but while those fit me very nicely around the waist, my arms and back where about to literally burst out of the suit-this was going up two sizes. .......Really even in the Fitzgerald style my arms seem to fit kind of tight, but it's really the best fit I have been able to find. Otherwise I have to go to their older styles, which to me look like sun-dresses.

Anyway, in the Fitzgerald cut, I fit pretty snugly into a 38S except for the arm issue noted above. The two I bought last week where 38S. One of the ones I bought today was a 38S but on another one I went with 40s- two sales people and I agreed that on that particular Fitzgerald suit, 40S was right. They explained to me that it was because it was their saxxon wool which according to them is tighter than their other types of wool. I don't think they where trying to sell me something because I bought from the same person a couple of weeks ago, and also because I mentioned
from the start I was wanting to get 2 more tonight.

So so is that true? Are their "saxxon" wool suits a tighter fit?
is it normal to go up a size within the same style of suit?
Is there anything I can do about the arm issue? I do lift weights, but I am not a body builder, just lean and muscular, and I am finding that even going up to a huge suit that just swims on me, the sleeves are a tight fit.

Thanks
BB styles and fit questions...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire