Amsterdam, Netherlands Clothing advice

jeudi 29 octobre 2015

I will be traveling to work in Amsterdam for a couple of years and am looking for advice from members. I have not been to Amsterdam or even Europe, pls ignore if my questions are dumb!

I'm not sure on the work dress code, but I'm sure its dressy as our office in US is Business Casual. Is Tie a common thing? Do I need a trench coat? Considering I have been in LA I don't have much of winter or rain wear.

Considering the rains in Amsterdam, and I wont be having a car for sometime looking for advice on how to keep dry. Should I rain protect my dress shoes(AE primarily) or just use an overshoe?

Are there some must buy clothes or accessories from here before I leave?
Amsterdam, Netherlands Clothing advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire