How to wear these boots without a matching belt?

dimanche 25 octobre 2015

A number of months back I purchased these rather nice suede Loake chukkas. I've only worn them a handful of times as I'm mindful I don't have a matching belt to suit. I think the official colour is 'berry'.



I've worn them with a brown belt and burgundy trousers as I felt the similarly coloured trousers lessened the unmatched effect.

What's the best way to get more wear out of these without having to actively buy a matching belt? Is a darker brown 'close enough' (though I appreciate it's difficult to comment on that without seeing the belt in question). I don't think there is enough detail highlighting on the boot to go for a similarly coloured belt.

I'd appreciate your thoughts.
How to wear these boots without a matching belt?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire