Vegan, organic and still looking smart, particularly shoes

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

I am a relatively recent vegan, and to boot (so to speak) have a preference for organic (notably non-artificial) materials. Most of my clothes still pre-date this, but I have already noticed that particularly regarding shoes this is somewhat tricky. So I am interested in opinions regarding what the best options are for looking well-dressed without wearing materials of animal origin (or ones made to look like they are, which to my mind half defeats the purpose of forgoing the animal materials).

The task is not made easier by the fact that many people with similar requirements have a rather non-traditional sense of dress, which people making vegan and organic clothing naturally tend to cater to. I have come to terms with the fact that I will have to make compromises given that e.g. smart shoes and leather are almost synonyms, but I am looking for ways not to compromise more than necessary.

As I said, looking forward to hearing opinions on the subject.
Vegan, organic and still looking smart, particularly shoes

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire