Greetings & Thanks to Andy

jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Greetings All;
Long time lurker, first time poster here. I've been an avid follower of Ask Andy for several years and attempted to register some time ago, but apparently failed to successfully complete my registration. I tried to re-register yesterday and received a computer generated notification that I was already registered but didn't have permission to post. I tried contacting Andy via the online contact form and within ten minutes received a personal e-mail from him saying that my account was fixed and welcoming me to the forum. Thanks Andy! I can't ever recall such a fast response and warm welcome from any internet forum. I now look forward to joining in some of the great conversations here and on the Trad forum. As for a very brief introduction, I'm just an old gray haired geezer who enjoys classic looking, quality clothing, shoes, vintage watches and such. I'm an economist by training and live and work in the deep south.
Kindest Regards,
Tom
Greetings & Thanks to Andy

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire