First post and looking for info on Harris Tweed

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Hi there, first post (hope the pics are ok). I have been having fun thrifting some new clothes after losing 80 or so pounds (need lots of clothes) and have been trying to "grow up" my wardrobe a bit while I'm at it. Learning a lot of stuff on this forum.

Picked up a Harris Tweed at local Goodwill today. Trying to attach a few pictures. What can you experts tell me about it (age, etc)? It's tagged 46 Long, it fits me OK (I am between 44 and 46 now but not a Long, only 5'9" but this does not look THAT long like some). Found no real identifying marks of where it was made/sold, just the HT label, dry clean label, and the sizing label. Thinking of getting it cleaned (obviously) and trying it out at church a few times this fall and maybe paying it forward after that.





First post and looking for info on Harris Tweed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire