Alden AF66 (9901C) steel toe tips possible to fit?

samedi 26 septembre 2015

New to the forum, hi.

After scrimping, saving and re-using my mouthwash for a year I've managed to hide enough money from my family to afford a pair of Aldens..AF66s from Adam at Alden of Carmel..

I always destroy the toes on soles first so I was considering having steel toe tips installed on them before they begin their operational lives on my feet.. Looking at the soles though I'm not sure they'd even be suitable since the width of the flat area from the forward most raised area to the tip of the toe is just 11mm which wouldn't fit the tips I've seen so far on ebay.



Does anybody here have any good advice on that please? Thank you.
Alden AF66 (9901C) steel toe tips possible to fit?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire