Anyone know much about Burberry trench coat models?

vendredi 25 septembre 2015

I've been looking for a 100% cotton Burberry trench for quite a while and unfortunately the new ones are well beyond what I'm willing to spend, so I turned to Ebay.

I wound up with what looks like a pretty darned nice coat that, as far as I can tell is an authentic Burberry double-breasted trench coat. However it seems to be a model I've never seen before.

For one, its quite light weight and has no provisions for a liner, which is fine with me as I have heavier overcoats for late fall/winter. It also has no gun flap/storm flap on the front nor the trench coat throat latch.

It does however have all of the other traditional details; the d-rings on the belt, the raglan sleeves, the epaulets, hook and eye collar closure, leather buckle etc.

I've never seen a 'simplified' trench like this before with no gun flap/storm flap and no throat latch. Has anyone else? Anyone know when they made this type? Or is this just a really well made knock-off?









Anyone know much about Burberry trench coat models?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire