Need help tracking down shirt fabric/material

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

Hi all,

I was recently in Turkey and saw some dress/business shirts made from a fabric that I liked. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to track it down while I was there. The best way I can describe the fabric is that it had a small "fish scale" pattern woven into it. Also, it's not just "flat" - it has some kind of texture to it, and it looked quit "dressy" due to shiny/satin colors woven into the fabric.

I searched and searched online, and the closest things I could find were the images below. Some sites say that this is a "dobby" fabric (but I don't much about types of fabrics myself).

Does anyone know where I can find someone in the USA who has this kind of material and can make a custom-fit shirt?

Any advice/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!


http://ift.tt/1R1mABt


Also: http://ift.tt/1L7lqpo
Need help tracking down shirt fabric/material

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire