Problem with identifying this suit and its color

mardi 29 septembre 2015

Hello! I have been looking for a decent suit that goes well with the colors of autumn. Since I already own the classic charcoal grey suit and another lighter grey suit, I'm not looking for these colors at the moment. What I have always enjoyed, however, are lighter colors (light grey, light blue, even white), hence I have been looking mostly at light brown.

Just a few days ago I came across the 1988 movie "Bright Lights, Big City", starring Michael J. Fox. I noticed his character was wearing a very distinctive suit whose color I haven't found while looking at contemporary fashion. Most modern suits seem to be in a darker brown, have a grey cast or sport a checkered pattern. Since I'm not in the market for any of these, I thought I might come to this forum and ask its much more knowledgeable members.

Could you shed any light on what kind of color this suit is? Are there any similar suits available to purchase somewhere? Also, in a more general sense, would such a suit be appropriate today?







I would greatly appreciate all help.
Problem with identifying this suit and its color

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire