help me buy my canvassed suit

lundi 28 septembre 2015

Dear forum,

I am going to be getting several fully canvassed suits. I have it narrowed down to three places in Saint louis where I will be buying canvassed suits and custom made shirts.

1.) brooks brothers Golden Fleece. I think we all know what to expect here.

2.) a place called bespoke apparel. They will measure you in store and help you select cloth and have a tailor out of the area sew the suit together. They have several hundred fabrics to choose from.

3.) a place called expert alterations where a tailor who has been at the store for 30 years will measure you and sew the suit in site for you. He has received excellent reviews on Yelp but it looks mostly for alteration work. I called him in the phone and he said he would be happy to make suits and shirts for me and would do a great job.

Any thoughts here on which way to proceed on getting my canvassed suits made for me would be greatly appreciated.
help me buy my canvassed suit

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire