Bill's M3 Question

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

I ordered a pair of olive Bill's Khakis M3 Vintage Twill chinos in size 33 on ebay and absolutely love them! I found the M2s too roomy for my liking but other 'trim fit' chinos much to tight in the quads (Dockers Alpha Khakis). There was still a little bit of room in the waist so I decided to buy another pair in 32. These came with no tags (other than a hard plastic loop with the paper tag torn off) and when i tried them on, they squeezed my upper legs like a sausage. What gives? Were these fakes or did someone mess up the wash and they shrunk? Or, were my originals (with all tags) not the 'real deal'? The 32s said 98% cotton and 2% ELastane while the original ones i bought were 100% cotton. Did that make the difference? I would like to buy more of the M3s i bought first but am hesitant since there is such a discrepancy. Please help!
Bill's M3 Question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire