Quality formal shoes

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

In a few weeks I have a formal event for work. Luckily I already have a tux. However my shoes are unwearable (size wise) and need replaced.

My original intent years ago was to replace them with AE. Unfortunately it seems that AE no longer makes a true 'formal' shoe. In addition, it seems that most companies have gotten away from formal footwear entirely which severely limits my options.

After shopping around both in-store, calling around and looking online it looks like my only real options are going to be:

Florsheim Kingston - $112
Hugo Boss BOSS Black Mellio - $180
Magnanni Dante - $299
Johnston Murphy Fulcher - $250
Saks Fifth Avenue Patent Leather Lace-Ups - $230
Calvin Klein Gareth 2 - $120

There just doesn't seem to be many choices unless you want to spend $400+ which isn't something I'm willing to do on a shoe with very limited uses. I'm basically looking for the highest quality patent leather shoe I can get sub-$400 that's also comfortable.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Is there something else that I should be looking at?
Quality formal shoes

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire