Sorry, another funeral question.

jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Guys, sorry to be asking this, as I'm sure it's been kicked around before, but my brain is in a tailspin.

Have not worn civilian wear to a funeral is a very long time, usually in uniform. Now I have to bury someone very close and important to me, and I'm limited in my options.

So, dark blue pin stripe suit, or blue blazer with grey wool trousers? Basically my only options. My only other suit is a grey glenn plaid, and you all know what my jackets look like.

For some reason I feel like the pin stripe would be too much, not the right message. The blue/grey, I feel, while less customary looks more serious.

Doubt I'll have time to buy and have tailored a new suit.

One of my oldest, dearest friends, who served as my best man when I got married, was killed in a motorcycle accident yesterday. While I know the artist in him would want me to wear my kilt, I owe him and his family too much to not be seriously appropriate.
Sorry, another funeral question.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire