Capitalize on my luck?

jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Hi all -

Have I gotten lucky? (... get the giggles out:cool2:)

I purchased a pair of suede peal LWBs from BB earlier this week (Alfred Sargent) on 25% sale. When I opened the package this morning, though, I had received a pair of suede brogues in the same size instead. They appear to be Alfred Sargent (hand-lettered interior, includes "84" set off to the side - 84 last?) as well.

They look great, they seem to fit, but at the moment I've paid ~$500 for the privilege of owning a shoe that no longer appears on the website. Some web sleuthing indicates that I might have a pair of these discontinued shoes (http://ift.tt/1NLhEkn) - while I'd love to keep them, I'd also like to do so at a discount especially considering they weren't what I ordered.

Any advice on the shoes and the look? Additionally, is BB likely to honor the website price of $300 plus my 25% discount? Can I get it even cheaper? No desire to take advantage, but, again, as a customer I would like the lowest possible price.

Many thanks for the advice.

IMG_0753.JPG
Attached Images
Capitalize on my luck?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire