Affordable chukkas - Bexley, Herring, Velasca or Meermin

mardi 29 septembre 2015

Hello!

I'm a university student, and I am looking to get my first pair of 'quality, affordable' chukka boots. Considering that I am a university student I do not have the biggest budget, and the boots will be for regular use at university and town, so I do not want to put that much into them. What I am looking for is a pair of shoes that will last me for 2-3 years with decent care.

I've looked around at various brands, and the one's I have identified are: Meermin's chukkas, Velasca's chukkas, Herring's Canterbury and Bexley's Greenwich.

Truth be told, I'm having a hard time choosing. I've heard good things about all brands, and I do like all of the chukka models.

The Meermin's are a tad bit more expensive because of the 20 euro delivery cost, whereas Herring and Bexley are about the same price. The best quality-to-price pair is probably the Velasca's, considering delivery and returns are free within Europe, and I also have a 20 euro discount code.

Either way, I do not have experience with any of these brands, and I was hoping to get some input from more experienced members regarding how these brands hold up.
Affordable chukkas - Bexley, Herring, Velasca or Meermin

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire