Well, seems PRL chinos have all gone low rise with rather short front rise....what's a guy to do?

mardi 25 août 2015

Been awhile since I've been around. Recently moved to Florida, gained 35 pounds due to motorcycle injury, and have outgrown my tried and true PRL "Philip" flat front and "Andrew" forward pleat pant tagged 38" but stretched to 39". Owned every color. Now that I am an actual 40" waist, I am having a difficult time finding PRL cotton chinos that are comfortable. As I have a bit of a tire around my waist, the low rise of the Preston pant isn't bad, it's just there is no room for the "boys" to move around freely. And the Florida heat doesn't help.

The Philip pant had a very long front and rear rise.I had a good two inches below my "boys", but they weren't for going out, just running errands and lounging around. Now everything I find, both on eBay and on the PRL site seems to be slim cut, with a low waist, and very short rise, both front and rear.

Does anyone know of a model chino made by PRL blue label that offers a longer rise? Rather stay flat front, but would go pleat if push came to shove. Older offerings are fine as good buys can be had on eBay. Saw the Ethan model (reverse pleat), but haven't tried it yet. I bought four pairs of Preston pants on eBay, all great buys, but the pants aren't all that comfortable. Short rise. Your advice is appreciated.
Well, seems PRL chinos have all gone low rise with rather short front rise....what's a guy to do?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire