High waisted pants? Where can I find them?

lundi 24 août 2015

Hi guys,

Andy's noob here. Long time lurker, never posted, but I figured I would register and ask.

Ok. Ok. You are calling me nuts, but before we go into that, let me just put this out there. I purchased two vintage suits from the 1920s. I had both altered by my tailor so that they fit like a boss. When I look at the older suit style, in comparison to my newer suits, it really seems like the high waisted pants are the way to go. Hear me out. Not having the belt buckle and shirt peek out from under the vest/jacket just seems so right. Really. It just ties everything together. Perfectly. When the jacket and vest are on, people don't even notice. I've searched everywhere and have only been able to find two places that make them, but nobody who makes them in wool. Does anyone have any ideas? Cheers and thanks!
High waisted pants? Where can I find them?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire