looking for: comfortable but stylish leather brogue or saddle shoes with rubber sole for variable weather

vendredi 28 août 2015

Dear Forum,

I am very happy with my Allen Edmonds leather soled shoes for sunny days in the city. However now I am looking for either brogues or saddle shoes that are a bit more versatile, thus I was thinking of getting a rubber sole (not sure which type?) for variable weather conditions and they should be soft and sturdy enough for longer walks not only in city terrain but also light "off-road" wear, e.g. countryside walks. I am looking for a shoe that is classy, sturdy and comfortable. Any suggestions? Budget would be around 150-300$...

Thanks!!!
looking for: comfortable but stylish leather brogue or saddle shoes with rubber sole for variable weather

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire