Help! I'm afraid of moths.

vendredi 28 août 2015

I have a rather extensive suits and separates collection (30+ and growing) and the fear is growing of that scourge to the well dressed gent. I speak none other than that of the dreaded moth. It's friend the silverfish doesn't seem to be an issue where I live.

Moth balls are horrible and make your suits smell of camphor, which no proper gentleman should be caught carrying the odor of. I've piled the closets deep with cedar moth repellent, I have no objection to the woodsy smell. The efficacy of cedar repellent however, seems to vary greatly and more or less on opinion rather than scientific result.

As of yet, I don't have a butler, let alone a second footman to rotate, inspect and press them regularly, so what is a well dressed gent to do when left to his own devices?
Help! I'm afraid of moths.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire