Alterations/Tailoring feedback needed - Brooks Brothers Indianapolis/Cincinnati

lundi 31 août 2015

Guys,

For any of you in the Indy or Cincinnati area, what is your opinion of the Keystone (or Kenwood) Brooks Brother's suit fitting/tailoring abilities?

I'm going to be replacing a couple suits in a few weeks and am trying to get some feedback as I know poor alterations can make the most expensive suit look terrible. Previously, I've always purchased my suits from Nordstom (Indy) and have been quite happy. But I'm trying to figure out what my 'best' option is going to be.

Since I live pretty much halfway between Indy and Cincinnati, both stores are viable options for me.

I always used to consider Brooks Brother's as an 'old folks' store (no offense to anyone). However, after finding several clothing items from there that I really like and fit like a glove off the rack I've decided that I like their stuff.

I just started looking at their suits this weekend and really like a couple of them. However, having never purchased anything tailored or fitted by either store, I'm a little reluctant to drop that kind of money without having a good idea what to expect plus the handful of reviews on Yelp weren't too encouraging.

Does anyone have any feedback (both positive and negative) on either store to share?
Alterations/Tailoring feedback needed - Brooks Brothers Indianapolis/Cincinnati

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire