Having trouble finding OTR trousers and shirts

mercredi 26 août 2015

Few things I'd like answered. Work is getting more casual, and moving to slacks, shirts and ties; with suits reserved for court and depositions. How many pairs of trousers and shirts are recommended for a basic 4 day rotation? I was thinking 4-5 of each

Measurements:
5'10" 210lbs
18" neck
48" chest
35" waist
26" thighs
17.5" arms

Current suits: BB 1818 Fitzgerald (44R), Zegna & Canali (46R/56EU). I always have to open the armholes on my suits due to my arms and shoulders size. The pants had been heavily tailored to fit; but BB Fitz are still too roomy and not really tapered, though I don't mind with a jacket.

Shirts:
My big neck and chest leave me with pretty huge OTR shirts. My arms also cause a problem with some shirts Eton and BB slim/extra slim are still too big and billowy.

I'm thinking that I'll just go to CEGO, as I work in NYC. If there are any other recommendations then I would appreciate it.

Trousers:
For trousers, I've tried zanella and pal zilera at my local nordstroms. I tried on 38" and they still were to tight on my butt/thigh that you could see my crotch clearly and the pockets were obviously being pulled too tight.

Other brands I've seen with good reviews are: incotex, howard yount, epaulet, PRL Made in Italy, maribex, and dapper classics.

The problem I have with most pant is that my butt and thighs are pretty big and it pulls the fabric so tight that it shows my bulge in the front. This has been an issue since I was like 15 years old, it's how my body is built as a sprinter and weightlifter.

TLDR:
1. OTR shirts are too billowy in my size. Planning on trying CEGO, but would welcome cheaper or other alternatives.

2. OTR trousers have always been an issue. I have a pair of 38" PRL Prestons I got for $90 NWT in the mail, so I'll post photos when they arrive. Are any brands (incotex, howard young, epaulet, maribex, dapper classic, or others) a viable options or should I go MTM with Epaulet. Any other MTM trousers are welcome as well. Also thinking I should consider pleats instead of flat front.

I'm not looking for painted on tight clothing, just tailored things that fit better than billowy.
Having trouble finding OTR trousers and shirts

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire