Help My Indecisiveness

vendredi 28 août 2015

I love me some BB tartan in the winter time. I know the below tartan cardigan is not extremely versatile, but is it versatile enough to justify wearing outside of December and a week or two after Christmas? I don't have any cardigans and would like something I can wear semi-regularly around the office when it's cold, but I live in Michigan where it's cold October - March and I fear I will feel silly wearing a "Christmas sweater" outside of around Christmas. Heck, it's been nearly cold enough for a cardigan today and yesterday!

Should I bypass this despite the low price and wait out for a more neutral one? Or, is this cardigan dapper enough to justify at 75 bucks? Thanks!

http://ift.tt/1i7q8X4
Help My Indecisiveness

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire