Interview Attire - Academic Interview

samedi 22 août 2015

So from my searching, while interview attire has been covered quite well in the past, I have a couple wrinkles to introduce (though hopefully none in what I decide to wear). I have an interview for an administrative position at a VERY progressive New England university this week and I am not sure how well standard business interview notions would be perceived (or if the classics are classics for a reason). It also figures to be fairly warm the day of the interview and I will be there for 7 hours including a tour of campus. My normal, go-to interview suit is fully canvassed and wool. I am considering a tan, poplin suit that would be a lot lighter and more comfortable. Can I get away with this given the time of year and academic environment? Pictures below of some prospective combinations (worn quickly this morning - everything would be pressed, straightened, et. al the day of).












Sorry for the size of pictures. Thanks for any feedback (if there should be any).
Interview Attire - Academic Interview

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire