Looking for a new winter coat (possibly a peacoat)

lundi 31 août 2015

With fall and winter approaching, I'd like to invest in a quality peacoat. Also, given the fact that I just lost about 70lbs I'd like to have something that actually fits :tongue2:

I'm looking for something authentic and traditional in styling and have been looking at the Sterlingwear of Boston Authentic and Navigator styles (http://ift.tt/1KnuPbK). I'm leaning towards the Navigator simply because I'm not a fan of nylon.

I'm also stuck between the navy and black. I still can't decide. Since this is going to be my go-to everyday coat I need it to go with pretty much anything.

Thoughts? Or, is there elsewhere I should be looking instead.

Does anyone on here have any experience with either of these two particular coats? (especially their sizing). Any assistance would be most appreciated.

- Denver
Looking for a new winter coat (possibly a peacoat)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire