AE sizing question

mercredi 26 août 2015

Hi guys,

So a few months ago I got my first pair of AE Clark Streets, then got a second pair of the Clark Streets from the shoe bank cause I loved them so much, Now I want to get a pair of the Park Avenue from the shoe bank, my question is the Clark Streets I got in a 10 EEE and after wearing them for a longer time now, I feel they are a tad bit too wide. Do the park avenue's generally run narrower or wider or about the same? Has anyone had experience with both? I see I can get a 10 EE on the park avenues and was thinking about giving that a try cause I don't want them to be too loose. The clark streets I can just feel room in the toe box and do have to tighten the lases fairly good. But overall they fit ok, just thinking an EE might suit me better.
AE sizing question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire