Allen Edmonds Belgium?

dimanche 30 août 2015

I'm looking at some potential adds to my shoe collection and would welcome some input. I already have 3 pair of Burgundy/Merlot shoes:

1) A double-soled longwing blucher (Stuart McGuire gunboats)
2) A penny loafer (AE Walden)
3) A tassel loafer (AE Astor)

I've run across a pair of Allen Edmonds "Belgiums" online for sale. I know this is a discontinued model and I'm wondering of anyone has experience with it. One of my concerns is that when I do an image search, all the photos of she tend to be very beat up and mis-shapen. That leads me to believe that perhaps the shoe doesn't wear very well.

Here is the for-sale pic. I'm interested in any feedback

bel-2.JPG
Attached Images
Allen Edmonds Belgium?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire