Lapel Width, Shirt Collar Length, and Tie Width

mercredi 26 août 2015

So, I bought a new suit and it has a 3.5'' lapel and it looks good. However, I want bigger. The shoulders on my suit are 18'' (Though, I can wear between 18''-19'', depending on the shoulder padding). How big can the lapel width go without looking funny? I want to imitate this:





This is a B&Tailor suit. I believe that is Changwoo Jungyul, who is the son of head tailor at B&Tailor. My guess is that Changwoo is smaller than me, so I am not looking to copy his lapel width. Any guess on what size lapel I would need to get a similar effect?

To match the lapel? what length shirt collar should I get? All my shirts are now made by MyTailor and they are 3 3/8'', semi-spread.

How about tie width? I am 5'9'' 170lbs.
Lapel Width, Shirt Collar Length, and Tie Width

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire