Time of year to avoid wearing this taupe sport jacket?

dimanche 30 août 2015

I recently purchased 2 new sportcoats from Men's Wearhouse because I'm trying to dress nicer at work. One is charcoal with light plaid pattern that I assume I can wear year round for work. The other is a taupe plaid that I'm told is for spring/summer only. I am still learning things about men's fashion that perhaps I should know, but don't.

How do I know when the seasons have changed such that I stop wearing the taupe coat? I live in Virginia. Is Labor Day a good guide to stop wearing the taupe jacket as it is for avoiding very light pants? I will only be wearing for business casual wear, possibly just entering/leaving the building and maybe once a quarter to an offsite manager's retreat.

Time of year to avoid wearing this taupe sport jacket?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire