Woolrich shetland sweaters

lundi 28 décembre 2015

My previous post about shirts from Kenneth Cole and Nautica got me thinking about another thing that I've actually wondered about for some time -- Woolrich shetland sweaters. During the past year or so I've posted in the WAYWT thread a couple times photos in which I was wearing a new (at the time) charcoal gray Woolrich Kennebeck shetland sweater (the kind with chamois elbows). However, after doing a search in the WAYWT thread and elsewhere in the trad forum, I can't find any posts from any other posters besides myself who are wearing Woolrich shetlands. In the Trad Thrift Exchange, there have been some Woolrich sweaters up for sale / swap at times, but that's about it. So I guess what I'm asking is, what should someone who likes the Trad aesthetic (or at least elements of it) think about Woolrich shetlands? I know they're not like, say, Pendleton or O'Connell's (neither of which I currently own), but still . . . .
Woolrich shetland sweaters

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire