First Experience with Alden

samedi 26 décembre 2015

Hello all,

After visiting Shoemart today, I was bummed that they didn't have any shell 2nds in my size. However, after adding my email address for the irregulars list I lucked out - they emailed me 2 hours later with a good find.

I own 6 pairs of AE in the 5 last and was fitted for/tried on on Alden calf and shell in the Barrie and Aberdeen lasts today. The following sizes are a very good fit for my flat feet:


9.5D = Allen Edmonds 5 last
8.5D = Alden Barrie last
9D = Alden Aberdeen

Ended up ordering a whiskey shell plain toe blucher at 2nds price:



All in all, a positive experience with Alden so far! Looking forward to seeing them in a week or so. I'll post pictures when they come in.

-Chris
Attached Images
First Experience with Alden

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire