Which Alden Color 8 Shell Style?

vendredi 25 décembre 2015

Hi All,

Tomorrow morning I am visiting Shoemart. Being a bit of a newbie here I've never seen Alden shell in person and I am looking forward to it; perhaps I will luck out and find some 2nds of color 8 shell. If this does happen, any suggestions as to what would be a good addition style wise?

My current shoe collection is as follows (all AE):

-Burgundy Shell Fifth Street Dress Boot (half brogue balmoral)
-Black Shell Park Ave (cap toe balmoral)
-Chili Calf McGreggor (long wing blucher)
-Bourbon Calf Strand (cap toe, semi brogue balmoral)
-Walnut Calf Lexington (cap toe blucher)

I'm not in dire need of an Alden pair but am curious and would be happy to obtain color 8 shell at 2nd price. While brown would be a standard addition, I'm hoping to wait until AE's next shell trunk show in November for a Cornwallis in brown shell.

Though practically speaking I'll be limited to what Shoemart has on hand I am interested to read thoughts and suggestions; your perspectives are much appreciated!

-Chris
Which Alden Color 8 Shell Style?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire