The untraditional ivory dinner jacket in Spectre (see last James Bond movie)

mercredi 23 décembre 2015

I saw the last James Bond movie (Spectre) with my wife, a couple of weeks ago. I saw it with a completely different eye since my attention was actually focused more on the outfits that Daniel Craig was wearing than the plot itself (not to say that the movie was not good, quite the opposite). There is a scene in the movie, where he is having dinner with Lea seydoux




When I got back home, I was very curious about the dinner jacket he was wearing so I stumbled upon a very interesting site that analyzes all of the suits that he was wearing in the movie. A very interesting read if I do say so myself..
http://ift.tt/LJ6OKy
The untraditional ivory dinner jacket in Spectre (see last James Bond movie)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire