2nd MTM suit critics needed

jeudi 24 décembre 2015

I've received my 2nd MTM suit from different source, same measurement as previous one but this is a tailored fit with a lot more room to spare, i think it looks quite traditional which can be a good thing. Midnight blue sharkskin in 10.5oz fabric, overall it feels heavier and much thicker than all my other suits, great for the winter/fall/spring i think. Please let me know what you think and what alteration is needed?

















Jacket length and overall fit is similar to my Macy's Bar III suit, I think I'd need to shorten the pants about an inch, should i have my tailor trim the upper back below the rear of my armpit area? it fits fine but looks a bit lose.

Note: no open quarters on this new suit, and I went with a double 4-in-hands knot :)
2nd MTM suit critics needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire