Where to buy Men's Leather Jackets in Florence, Italy?

lundi 30 novembre 2015

After retiring a rather dated-looking leather jacket that I bought in Florence 14 years ago, I have decided it is time to return to the city and find a new one. For some reason I am stuck on Florentine leather. It's my favorite.

Where do the gentlemen of this forum recommend going for top quality materials and workmanship, without paying a premium to supplement some fashion label's advertising budget?

I have heard that the Scuola del Cuio is a good option, as well as Piero Tucci. Though their prices are so far below those of designer labels, that the perceived-value-dilemma makes me wonder about the leather quality.. I've also heard that browsing the Piazza Santa Croce is a good idea.

I do like the idea of buying from a factory directly, since I could likely have a few alterations made if necessary.

Thoughts?
Where to buy Men's Leather Jackets in Florence, Italy?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire