"How to Dress for the Job Interview" with a Very Unusual Twist

samedi 28 novembre 2015

Gentlemen, I've attended a number of interviews thus far in my search for a new job and always wore "the" plain navy suit, white shirt and tie, except once where I wore "the" plain charcoal suit.

Here's the twist: I'll be meeting a Professional in my field (law) who expressly told me not to wear a suit and tie, which he seldom wears that to the office, and that jeans were totally perfect.

How would you build an interview outfit in these circumstances?

I was thinking jeans or corduroys (it's cold here these days), a casual shirt and a sweater. I've seldom worn a sports coat that was not part of a more "formal" ensemble (dress pants, dress shirt, tie).


Any ideas?
"How to Dress for the Job Interview" with a Very Unusual Twist

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire