Layering?

mardi 24 novembre 2015

After sorting through items of clothing I am keeping and what I am discarding, I am evaluating what I can do with what nice "civilian" clothes I do have. I'm sort of tinkering around with layering different items of clothing, but not sure what is considered "too much". I have done a sweater over a button-down a lot, but I'm trying to venture out beyond that.

Here is a description of my first go at venturing out... White button-down with olive and black patterned tie, a solid black argyle-pattern light-weight pullover sweater, with an olive/black/brown/grey small checked blazer on top; along with light olive slacks and brown belt and shoes. Is that too much? I would like some advice on layering, even if it is directed to some links on the website.
Layering?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire