Another clothing care question - Do you fold hang your pants?

mardi 24 novembre 2015

Since the Wife and I downsized last year, our walk-in closet isn't quite as be as what we had in our previous house. So, guess who suffers in the end? I'm trying to de-clutter and use less space. So far I have started folding all of my shirts rather than hanging. Much neater and actually easier for me. I have also folded up all of my 'super casual' pants. Now the question is how many people fold all of their pants that aren't suit pants? Wool gabs, chinos, cords, flannels. I normally have to touch up with an iron before wear anyway, so might not be that much of a change, other than saving about 3 feet of closet hanging space.

What say you all?
Another clothing care question - Do you fold hang your pants?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire