What to wear? Driven bird shooting.

mercredi 25 novembre 2015

As many of you know I'm an avid sportsman who frequently grouse hunts. Well, I'm off to England for a driven bird day, soon. The syndicate I'll be shooting with is a small operation, and it's a walk one-shoot one day. We will shoot 6 drives, of which I will beat 3, and shoot 3. It's not a formal affair, and I've been told I won't need a tie (though as a guest I'll wear one until told to remove it), nor a full set of tweeds. That said, I do have a bit of "kit" and would like to dress somewhat appropriately with what I've got.

So, I've put together a few possible rigs (who ever thought that might happen at AAAC?). Looking for input, especially from any shooting enthusiasts.

a)

b)

c)

d)

e)

f)
What to wear? Driven bird shooting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire